- 10 Inch Long, Flexible, Buoyant Drifting Weight to Avoid Snags in Heavy Cover.
- Stainless Steal Eye for easy, Non-Abrasive Connection to Various Slip-Sinker Presentations.
- Various Weights for Your Specific Fishing Conditions.
- Trapped Air in the Flexible Marine Tubing Keeps the Tip of the Weight off the bottom to Climb Rocks, Brush and other Heavy Cover.
- 3 Drifting Weights Per Order in 2,3 or 4 ounces
They work great for slow trolling for catfish or for below a dam for flatheads without tangling up in the rocks and logs. I'm about to order more.
These are great. I used them all year long drifting for blue cats. Went through very rough area and did not lose the first rig. I am happy that I took a chance on these.
Wow, the sinkers are great. These are high end and do their job well. I highly recommend getting these if you need them.
We love these weights. They don't get caught like others and hold up great. We have switched to these when we go fishing.
These are the best weights for drift fishing, they don’t snag on the bottom and hold up to the abuse. Al in all, good value for the money.
10 Inch long lead drifting weight for dragging bottom when catfishing or any fishing in heavy cover or steep, rocky structure.
Flexible marine tubing effortlessly climbs rocks, brush, squeezing through heavy structure.
Stainless steel eye makes for an easy, non-abrasive connection to your fishing line or swivel.
Trapped air in the upper half of the weight keeps the tip off the bottom to help prevent snagging and wedging into rocks or other heavy cover.
Product comes in packs of 3 of either 2, 3 or 4 ounces depending on your fishing conditions.
High quality design allows for casting from the bank when fishing a steep rocky drop-off.